[MPlayer-dev-eng] JOB OFFER: TVblob - Lokking for codec and player experts

Pancrazio Auteri public at auteri.net
Mon Jul 28 14:35:55 CEST 2003

# Job opportunity for developers

# We are preparing a revolution combining TV and serious broadband.
# Do you want to be in the original team?
# Do you work until you drop?
# Are you Linux addicted?

# If your answers are all yes, come and have fun with us,
# we work out of Milan, Italy, we'll help you to relocate.

# We are a startup named TVblob aiming to create
# a multimedia distributed application
# to take a real advantage of the broadband
# (in several cities in Italy we have 10 Megabits
# symmetrical fiber to the home connections - for
# a total of 1.3 millions households).

  We are looking for real experts in:

      - CODEC programming and tweaking (OGG MEDIA, MPEG-4, H.264)

      - High quality coding and decoding/playing (0.7-2 Mbps target)

      - Video streaming over IP (RTP, RTCP, RTSP)

      - Multimedia oriented kernel optimization

   Join the revolution. Send CV to:

        jobs at tvblob.com

                          TVblobbers