[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: 0.91 imminent - translations need to be updated

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Wed Jul 23 01:15:17 CEST 2003

    Hi, Diego Biurrun!

Sometime (on Wednesday, July 23 at  2:02) I've received something...
> > >help_mp-uk.h
> >     How much time do you give for that task? :)  In depending of the term
> > I may give some attention to last of those files. ;)

>Is a week or two enough?  How much time do you need?  A little more
>delay won't make much of a difference, but without deadline we will
>wait forever.

    Ok. I'll try to fix that file before next week. BTW, where on ftp is
version which I have to do that for? :)

    Beside of that it said mpeg muxer was broken in CVS. Did anyone fix
it yet? Since I've got free time I could look at that problem. :)

    With the best wishes.
    Andriy.