[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Mplayer unable to play MPEG2-TS over RTP (Was: Mplayer as a Client for VideoLAN server)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Jul 20 20:29:28 CEST 2003

Hi,

> >As i already said earlier million times, increase packet limit in demuxer.h
> >(#define MAX_PACKS 4096)
> >

> >A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team
>
> Thanks for the tip, however after increasing this value several times (to
> 32768), it
> only delays the issue from still showing up.  At this value it plays for
> about 90
> secs before dying the same way.  It seems to me that the issue lies in the
> demuxer
> for mpeg2-ts, as Nico has pointed out previously.

if it keeps happening, it means that the demuxer doesnt handle the nosound
case (ds->id==-2) and keeps reading and queing streams we don't want (and
so don't read, causing queue/buffer full after a while).

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
Developer of MPlayer G2, the Movie Framework for all - http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu