[MPlayer-dev-eng] installing codecs.conf obsolete?

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 14:59:50 CEST 2003

Arpi,

The reason I wanted to know what plugins are available is so that the my
program could automatically determine what mime-types to support without a
configuration file. It appears that I will not do this as simply as I would
like. The main reason I wanted to do this was if an install of mplayer did
not support realmedia or quicktime then I would not register those mime-types
in mozilla.

Kevin