[MPlayer-dev-eng] how to use the win32 loader

Evalet Olivier evaleto at programmers.ch
Wed Jul 9 14:41:51 CEST 2003

Hello,
> dunno, what the hell is that Steinberg VST Plugin ?

It is a audio effect plug-ins interface for win32, and there are a lot of good plug-ins.

> it does minimal emulation, adding supoprt for more codec dlls usually also
> means porting more code from wine or adding more dummy functions.

I know, I have used winedumb to get all imported functions and I'm thinking that it's better to use directly wine...

But for my knowledge, or if need it, how can I add a new win32 function in the loader?

Olivier

:)