[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer Stop Function.

Konstantinos Karydas kkar at intracom.gr
Thu Jul 3 11:24:01 CEST 2003

Hello there,

I just subscribed to this list. I am trying to construct a "stop" function for the MPlayer similar to the seek-time function (called with the -ss # option from the Linux command line) that will stop video playback in a specific pre-defined time. Has anyone of you done this before? I am looking for any MPlayer API documantation I could find for development purposes, since the documentation provided with the MPlayer source is useful mostly for simple users not developers. I would appreciate any help provided and I promise that I will post my final code with the resulting stop function to this list for everyone to use.

Thanks, regards,

Kostas