[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: ffmpeg and xvmc support

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Wed Jul 2 21:53:55 CEST 2003

Hi Ivan Kalvachev,

on Wed, 2 Jul 2003 22:04:28 +0300 (EEST) you wrote:

> No OSD, XvMC support Subpicture by hardware, with
> independent scaling and more stuff than i would like to know that
> exists. It would be great if some OSD changes are made (e.g. not sending
> OSD every frame, but only on change. etc...)
It's alredy possible. I did that in my recent experiment on banshee at
it work good. You have to use the vo_osd_changed() to check if the osd
changed or not. Smthg like :

static void draw_osd(void)
{
  if(!vo_osd_changed(0))
    return;
  vo_remove_text(dst_width,dst_height,remove_alpha);
  vo_draw_text(dst_width,dst_height,draw_alpha);
}
	Albeu

--

Everything is controlled by a small evil group
to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.