[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer translation

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Jan 31 03:52:59 CET 2003

Hi!

We're trying to wrap up the 0.90 release of MPlayer and would like to
remind all translators to update their languages.  We have many
translations but a few (Polish and many help files) are very outdated
and will probably left out of the release.  If you would like to avoid
this, please update your language as well as your time permits.

In case you are interested in updating existing translations or
creating new ones you are welcome to do so.  Just send your stuff to
me privately as complete files or patches (as described in
DOCS/tech/patches.txt), whatever you prefer.

The order of priorities is:

1. the runtime output - meaning the file help/help_mp-XX.h where XX is
   your language code.  The master file is help/help_mp-en.h.

2. the man page - all options are described here, it's essential for
   using MPlayer.

3. the HTML documentation - all the rest

Translating everything is a lot of work, but updating just the help
file should not take more than 1 or 2 hours.  Please consider helping
us out.

Thanks a million

Diego