[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fwd: [MPlayer-users] -pcm still broken

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Fri Jan 31 17:26:11 CET 2003

This sounds like a bug caused by the change a few weeks ago to fix
-ao pcm with fifo's (0 length in the header problem). Would someone
take a look at it?

BTW, before releasing 0.90, it might be a good idea to read through
the man page and docs and try all the options/features, and make sure
nothing has obvious problems...

Rich

----- Forwarded message from Michael Lehmeier <m_lehmeier at gmx.de> -----