[MPlayer-dev-eng] Anybody has problems with subcp in RC3?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Jan 30 17:49:34 CET 2003

Hi,

this is wrong list for your question, it belongs to -users

> In RC2 subcp option worked fine for me and I had subcp=WINDOWS-1250 in
> ~/.mplayer/config.
>
> In RC3 it is broken - the characters are translated improperly, if a
> subfile encoded in windows 1250 has DOS-style CR/LF end of line characters.
> Instead of polish diacritical characters I get garbage chars.

yes it's fixed in CVS, try it
if not work, read DOCS/bugreports.html

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino