[MPlayer-dev-eng] SVQ3

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Jan 30 01:52:26 CET 2003

Hi,

> I know that an anonymous guy posted a SVQ3 implemetation

know? it's gerat. i've also heard rumours but never seen the actual code.

> somewhere, because of patent problems.
>
> Could it be possible to include it in mplayer?

sure, if you tell me where is it... or send me in private.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino