[iconv] rc4? Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] TODO for release? bugs status...

gabor gabor at realtime.sk
Wed Jan 29 22:45:22 CET 2003

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 22:28, Ivan Kalvachev wrote:
> gabor said:

> >> I went after the -subcp bug but ogm subtitles work for me too, tested
> >> on  bgc.sub.dub.ogm from samples.
> > do you have libiconv installed?
> >
> > gabor
> Maybe you have missed that glibc 2.2+ have libiconv build-in?
> I don't have separate libiconv but i use it to convert subtitles (not ogm
> one). It is good to have one with freetype anyway.

hmm... i have glibc 2.3.whatever and yes, it has iconv.

but i'm talking about http://www.gnu.org/software/libiconv/, which can
be installed separately... i know there is no need usually to install
it.. that's why i said that the developers should ignore that bugreport
of mine and not try to fix it.

gabor