[MPlayer-dev-eng] subscription to mplayer-dev-eng

Nilmoni Deb ndeb at ece.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 29 20:13:02 CET 2003

Hi,
	I subscribed to this mail list about 14 hours ago (12'o clock at
nite in a place which is 0500 hours behind GMT) . Inspite of going with
the default option (no to "Would you like to receive list mail batched
in a daily digest?"), I have received some 35 mails in the past 14 hours.
Is there any way I can stop receiving these emails and still remain
"subscribed" to the list ? My intention is to be able to post in this
list (without moderation), not receive emails from this list.

thanks
- Nil