[MPlayer-dev-eng] TODO for release? bugs status...

gabor gabor at realtime.sk
Tue Jan 28 21:57:04 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 19:16, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> - fix iconv issues:
>    - ogm subtitles crash if compiled with libiconv - FIXED?

i was the one who reported this 'bug'...

i would recommed that you simply ignore it..

reason:
1.
i asked around and many people told me that libiconv breaks a lot of
programs => it's not recommended to install it.. => i uninstalled it =>
it broke my system so badly i had to reinstall gentoo :) => mplayer
works well without libiconv

2.
i checked mandrake for example they don't even provide libiconv and
everything works well

=> it's simply unneeded , let's say it was my fault that i installed it

3.
well, i certainly don't want to install it again ( because i can't
uninstall it correctly ) , so i can't give you any usable info, like gdb
output etc :)

gabor