[MPlayer-dev-eng] [!!BUG!!] argh.. don't tell me it's playtree......

Gabucino gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Tue Jan 28 16:59:37 CET 2003

Balatoni Denes wrote:
> As a workaround (but a bug fix too), ao_oss should be able
> to realize what number of channels the soundcard supports (if your's
> is mono).
> Let me provide a patch for this soon :)
No, that's not what I meant.
Of course I have a stereo soundcard :) ES688

I meant:
mplayer -shuffle -cache 256 -channels 1 /cdrom/*/*mp3 -- downmixes to mono
							 as I wanted it to!
mplayer -cache 256 -shuffle -channels 1 /cdrom/*/*mp3 -- it does not!!!

I only changed two options on the command line!

--
Gabucino
MPlayer Core Team