[MPlayer-dev-eng] documentation complete?

A. Lee wcalee at netzero.com
Sun Jan 26 20:10:16 CET 2003

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Sorry, for sending this one off prematurely the first time around..
>
> OK, is there anything important or minor missing from the
> documentation?  Some switch, feature, whatever?  Any inconsistencies
> or errors you are aware of?  We should wrap it up for the release now.

There seems to be a little problem with the web server that causes the
docs to display in an incorrect encoding at www.mplayerhq.hu.

The web server has an HTTP header:

According to the folks at IRC (mozillazine), the HTTP header has top
priority, so the charset specified in the web page is ignored.

Currently, the Chinese and Polish docs seems to be affected the most.

Maybe the HTTP header should be changed to "Content-Type: text/html".