[MPlayer-dev-eng] DVDNAV update wanted ?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Jan 24 17:46:51 CET 2003

Hi,

> > - cache
> agreed, as dont know anything about it.
rtfm?

> > - no mouse input handled
> I remember see that we could add it easily, the event exists :
> MOUSE_BTN0
you "just" need to add mouse input funcs to all vo drivers and/or libinput
and extend APIs to pass it to dvdnav somehow quickly...

> > - no still images support -> non-animated menus wont work
> is this due to mplayer ?
yes. it's the main design issue, of the player/demuxer core.
can't be solved without major hacks or rewrites of both demuxer and player
core.

> > - no subpicture highliting support -> you can't see selection in menu
> arent butons already highlighted by a dvdnav function ?
don't think so. there was some hack to show the bounding box of it.

but stop this useless thread, tse were discussed mro ethan enough in the
past, STFA.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team