[MPlayer-dev-eng] Chinese DOCS updates

?? hephooey at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 23 18:17:24 CET 2003

Hi,

I have just updated the Chinese translation of DOCS, now it's sync with rc3. now I cannot
work with my own box, so cannot make a update sync with CVS, :(

I uploaded a patch to ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/Chinese_DOCS_update/
there are two files, Chinese_DOCS_patch.tar.bz2 is the updated patch for Chinese
translation. Chinese_DOCS_new.tar.bz2 is the new html file of Chinese translation.
Since it changed almost everywhere, maybe you just want to use the new one.

--------
Best Regards,
LR