[MPlayer-dev-eng] Quick mencoder fix

Michael Halcrow mah69 at email.byu.edu
Tue Jan 21 20:25:53 CET 2003

Someone should fix this:

mencoder.c:201: parse error
mencoder.c:842: parse error
mencoder.c:1373: parse error
mencoder.c:14-(something): parse error
mencoder.c:1521: parse error

#if HAVE_MP3LAME >= 392

cfg-mencoder.h, line 35:

#if HAVE_MP3LAME >= 392

I get parse errors with gcc 2.95.4. I changed it to #ifdef and got rid
of the >= 392, and it works fine. Sorry, don't have time to make a patch
right now. I recommend we check the version number in configure instead.

Mike
--
Michael Halcrow                          | mhalcrow at byu.edu
Research Assistant, Network Security Lab | Dept. of Comp. Science
                                         | Brigham Young University
Want to make $$$$ really quick? It's     |
easy: Hold down Shift and hit '4' four   |
times.                                   |
GnuPG Keyprint:  05B5 08A8 713A 64C1 D35D  2371 2D3C FDDA 3EB6 601D