[MPlayer-dev-eng] .deb of 0.90rc3 release

Alex Beregszaszi alex at naxine.org
Tue Jan 21 20:04:24 CET 2003

Hi,

> we have made Debian packages out of rc3
>
> the debian/ directory is slightly different than the one in the
> original tar.bz2
> (it has more templates, some corrections, and a script
> to download codecs with automatic mirror selection; it
> does not build mencoder)
> so you may wish to give it a look
>
> you find them in
>  http://tonelli.sns.it/pub/mplayer
>
> they are a collaborative effort of Dariush Pietrzak, me, and thuglife

Nice work, just looked at it and found some missing parts:
Could you make some Release files to get an idea for which version have
you compiled it? (ok, i found out it should work on sarge and sid, but
woody not, which i'm using)

and you've missed the apt-line: deb http://tonelli.sns.it/pub/mplayer ./

--
Alex Beregszaszi  <alex at naxine.org>