[MPlayer-dev-eng] 0.90 release plans and others

Krister Lagerstrom krister at kmlager.com
Mon Jan 20 18:56:41 CET 2003

Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>

>>>2. we should switch to the patch tracker (roundup)
>>>  (if no objections, we should change docs/tech/patches.txt _before_ 0.90)
>>
>>How about a wiki?
>

> Eh. What?

It is a website that everyone can edit, add new pages etc. I use it for
Freevo docs: http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi

It works pretty good, it is nice to have people correct the docs
directly without having to submit patches. All changes generate an email
to a mailinglist so I can review them, but so far there hasn't been any
'vandalism'.

		/ Krister