[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: 0.90 release plans and others

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Mon Jan 20 10:07:38 CET 2003

    Hi, Arpi!

Sometime (on Monday, January 20 at  1:45) I've received something...
>8. Leave project. (*)

    It's so sad as for me... I thought about some new features... It's
about ve_fame, it's about some subtitles improvements and about very big
one - what about to make videoeditor? I think mplayer/mencoder has most
of functions of it. I've really tired of rebooting to windows because I
have to run NanDub...
    Anyway I hope you will re-think that and don't leave us forever. :)

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.