[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Some cleanup about mencoder.

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Sat Jan 18 18:52:56 CET 2003

    Hi, Arpi!

Sometime (on Saturday, January 18 at 19:33) I've received something...
>> Ok with it. Then we have to change vf_instance_s->put_image to
>> int (*put_image)(muxer_t *, struct vf_instance_s *, mp_image_t *);

>i can't see why. muxer is passed to encoders at init:

>static int vf_open(vf_instance_t *vf, char* args){
>..
>    vf->priv->mux=(muxer_stream_t*)args;
>}

>and is passed to mencoder_write_chunk().

    Ok, let's define mencoder_write_chunk() at any header. Is it ok to
define it at muxer.h? All I said was about hack with that function. :/
I don't like bad code. Where I was wrong? Is it ok to force me write code
with holes in it? :/  May be I have make new features/patches only for
myself and my friends forth? If it's so, I'm very sad... And you said
about exploits before... I don't want to make place for these exploits.
It was all I said in my first letter.

    Good luck!
    Andriy.