[MPlayer-dev-eng] DOCS bug

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Jan 9 03:01:34 CET 2003

Arpi writes:
 > manpage at '-af' says:
 >
 >                  delay[=d]           Delay sound output by d sec-
 >                                      onds  (floating  point  num-
 >                                      ber).
 >

 > it's bad.
 > after RTFS i've found that it expects 1 or _more_ float numbers, the delay of
 > the given channel in _milliseconds_.
 >
 > ie for a stereo stream -af delay=200:800
 > will delay left channel by 200ms, right channel by 800ms.
 > (-af delay=200 will delay the left channel only, not both!)

Yes, Anders' patch for sound.html describes this correctly.

Fixed in my local tree, expect it tomorrow, CVS or whatever is in a
bad mood and causing me trouble:

silver:/usr/src/mplayer/main/DOCS$ cvs -z3 commit mplayer.1
diego at mplayerhq.hu's password:
Vim: Warning: Output is not to a terminal

I'm tired now and hope the problem will have magically disappeared
tomorrow.

Diego