[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fwd: Re: [Fwd: HVA licensing]

Balatoni Denes pnis at coder.hu
Wed Jan 8 16:16:23 CET 2003

Subject: Re: [Fwd: HVA licensing]
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 16:14:34 +0100
From: Balatoni Denes <pnis at coder.hu>
To: Jack Thomasson <jkt at Helius.COM>
Cc: mplayer-dev-eng at mplayerhq.hu

Hi!

That sounds great. If your changes are not so huge a patch would be enough
against any version of mplayer. Or if full source is easier to provide, you
could send it by email to me, or more preferably upload it to a public site
where I can download it from.
Of course I can provide a shipping address too (in Europe/Hungary/Budapest),
if that is the only way to go.

thanks a lot
Denes

ps: I forwareded this mail too the mplayer development mailing list too