[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] mplayer patch w/ own structs

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Sat Jan 4 22:39:23 CET 2003

Hi.

It seems that someone has applied this one, and I've done some tests.
It works fine with SVCD images I have lying around here, but it does
not work as well with XCD images (OGM burnt in mode2/2352, created
under Windows). Well, with "mplayer -cuefile lk.cue -vcd 2" the movie
is played back just fine, but trying to seek sends mplayer into an
infinite loop in libmpdemux/demux_ogg.c. The Ogg demuxer first seeks to
a position with stream_seek and then reads data. The data is being
read, but the demuxer cannot find a single Ogg page after the seek...

Seeking with the aforementioned SVCD image works fine.

You might want to take a look at it. I'm too tired at the moment to
properly debug the problem.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)