[MPlayer-dev-eng] PATCHES

Gabucino gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Wed Jan 1 09:46:47 CET 2003

Arpi wrote:
> it's time to FEATURE FREEZEE.
At last! Cool!!!

> But the biggest problem is that the codebase went to quite unstable state
> since a while, and is getting more and more buggy over time (nobody fixes
> bugs just keep adding new buggy features)...
Absolutely agreed. Now that you've made your decision, I'm ready to do some
reeeal stress testing on exotic hardware/files/options then. :)~~

> Time to cleanup things & fix the bugs, there are too many now :(
If you can keep up fixing the bugs I reported (and will report:), then
it's already fine :)

Albeu: The menu system should be completed (setting variables), and cfgparser
should be fixed, error messages should be printed..

--
Gabucino
MPlayer Core Team