[MPlayer-dev-eng] -geometry code and -vo fbdev broken

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Feb 23 21:57:41 CET 2003

Hi,

> ok i've implemented slices in vf_scale, but it's a bit slower than without.
> (tested -vo x11  vs.  -vo x11 -dr -vop format=bgr32,scale)
>
> as soon a is debug out why is it slower i'll commit.

done.
it was slower due to a big 100l i did (called get_image with source
colorspace instead of dest. one - wonder if it didn't sig11)

so, at least yuv2rgb can be removed now from every vo, it won't be
slower with -vop scale if they support get_image(IMGTYPE_TEMP) (DR).

note that -dr is required then.
maybe we should make -dr default, and disable it only for osd.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino