[MPlayer-dev-eng] XML docs updated

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Feb 23 02:13:29 CET 2003

Hi,

> Arpi wrote:
> > Some ppl (esp. gabucino) hates times-like fonts...
> Really? :) Just take a look at design2, I did it with times.. Then you
> said you didn't like it

heh? i didn't like design2 due to its ugly colors and look.

> But since then I agree it sux :)
>
> BTW I can't reach that tormentine.com site!! So commit it, or whatever..

I can access it, but anyway it's just the generated html.
and Nico us able to commit it, the question was only for any objections
against commiting. but imho there should not be any objections, i've
checked and it's very well done. he probably spent lots of time classifying
paragraph of the whole text (you know, xml formats are about contents)...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino