[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG]MPlayer crashed when playing some rmvb files

Balatoni Denes pnis at coder.hu
Thu Feb 20 16:28:54 CET 2003

Hi!

You tried those non-working files wiht my patch too?
Also could you try it with RealOne player for linux ?
Regarding a/v desync, you could try -mc 5 maybe - or
it is possible to tell the real codec to "hurry up" (when skipping
frames) if it still doesn't work, but that is not done atm.

is it possible to get read acces to /incoming ?
no?
ok.
;]

bye