[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG]MPlayer crashed when playing some rmvb files

陆然 hephooey at fastmail.fm
Thu Feb 20 14:52:31 CET 2003

Hi,

I've found MPlayer crashed when playing some rmvb files. I've upload a sample
to ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/crash.rmvb. And you can found gdb's bt
output in the attachment. seems MPlayer crashed when loading audio codecs.
I'm using a RealOne's lib, have not test it with RealPlay8's lib yet. And it
seems only rmvb format have these problem.

I've also found black screen when play some rm file with MPlayer. I've upload
one to ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/novideo.rm.

BTW, Is rmvb(rv40) video very CPU intensive? I tested Balatoni's patch, It
works wonderfully with rv40 video. but I cannot do ANYthing, or a/v will go
out of sync, I'm using a C800, a little bit slow:P.

--
Best Regard,
LR