[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Russian version of cd-dvd.html

Dmitry Baryshkov lumag at qnc.ru
Mon Feb 17 15:26:11 CET 2003

Hello!
Arpi wrote:

>what about the manpage? it's the most important.

If I solve problems with man (it doesn't display russian chars), I'll
probably look into it.
The one from 0_90 is more important, isn't it?

BTW: If somebody has such problem and solved it, tell me please how.

BTW2: What about integrating patch from Vladimir Mosgalin, and
(partially) generating man page using existing translation support &
programs (I suppose something like help2man)?
--
Dmitry