[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Russian version of cd-dvd.html

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Mon Feb 10 11:20:48 CET 2003

    Hi, Daniel A. Nagy!

Sometime (on Saturday, February  8 at 20:15) I've received something...
>> >   Можешь поэкспериментировать файлом /proc/ide/[дисковод]/settings для
>>     Можешь поэкспериментировать с файлом /proc/ide/[дисковод]/settings для

>Hmm. <<с файлом>> sounds a bit like "together with the file", but only on
>odd days. On even days, I tend to agree with you. Any Russian phylologists
>here? :-)

    Well, let's do reverse translation: first will be "you may experiment
by a file", second will be "you may experiment with a file". What way is
more correct? I think second one so I proposed that. :)

    With the best wishes.
    Andriy.