[MPlayer-dev-eng] -xpos -ypos

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Feb 10 00:25:54 CET 2003

Hi,

> We've been using MPlayer in an automated script for multimedia displays
> and need x and y positioning on the screen. We noticed most vo driveers
> support it and have added -xpos -ypos options and appropriate mods for
> xv and x11 drivers (see attached diff on 0.90rc3). please consider
> adding these options to your CVS tree. We'd be happy to apply to other
> vo drivers if req.

argh

there is -geometry option already for that purpose since ages
do not reinvent the wheel!

and anyway RTFM docs/tech/patches.txt !!!

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino