[MPlayer-dev-eng] !!! CVS forked main->0_90 !!!

Nico n at tourmentine.com
Sun Feb 9 19:58:37 CET 2003

> btw, what to do with the DOCS/ dir in 'main' now?

we could begin by renaming dirs to more "standard" names, i.e. Hungarian->hu,
French->fr, etc, and maybe DOCS/->DOCS/en

> do you really want/plan to convert to XML (XHTML/SGML/etc) and/or

is there a draft of the XML files ? if there's one, i can try to port it from
HTML to XML (at least for English and French)

> reorganize it or forget it? if the former, should i remove DOCS/ from
> 'main' (to avoid confusing developers & users) or left there and you'll
> replace file-by-file?

imho it does not worth it, because XML isn't readable by most browsers yet, so
there'll always be HTML docs based on the XML ones.

will 0.90-RC3 (if any) be based on main/ ?, if so we should update both dirs,
main and 0_90.

of course that's just suggestions ;)