[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: MPCF Draft/Discussion (MPlayer ContainerFormat)

Robert R. Wal rrw at hell.pl
Sun Feb 9 11:28:10 CET 2003

On 03.02.08 ChristianHJW pressed the following keys:

> > Not recommended reading/inspiration:
> > (overly complicated, implementation based instead of solution based
> > design and general brain damage)
> >
> > QT/MOV fileformat
> > MCF
> > Matroska
> > Robert
>
> I bet you cant even give me the correct link for the matroska specs.

Well, then you've lost your bet. I have bookmarked matroska.sf.net.
If the specs aren't directly accessible from that page, than it wouldn't
be my fault...

> What was that about 'egoboosting' written above ?

``Not invented here'' syndrome and inability to cooperate. You might
have noticed that it wasn't directed towards Matroska, but general idea
of inventing dozens of standards without background check on the related
works to this date.

Robert

--
Bastard Operator From 149.156.96.35