[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [MPlayer-users] Re: lavc-Options for *BEST*

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Sat Feb 8 23:27:29 CET 2003

Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> if mplayer is so simple and little, why do you bother us?

I just want to point out that I do use MPlayer (on Mac OSX)...

Anyway we joined the discussion because :
- it has been brought to our attention that our work was badmouthed for
no apparent reason
- we are curious about what solutions other people can come with
regarding containers
- from what I've read I assume you're just creating something very
similar to matroska, so you might like to avoid reinventing the wheel
and contribute an existing project