[MPlayer-dev-eng] [DOCS] Russian version of cd-dvd.html

Daniel A. Nagy nagydani at mast.queensu.ca
Fri Feb 7 22:02:35 CET 2003

Hi again,

Dmitry has kindly helped me with proofreading and provided a patch for the
file I have sent. I have read the patch and I agree with all his changes and
most of his suggestions. Furhtermore, we have agreed on terminology, thus
making it more consistent with current Russian usage and law (no kidding:
beginning with yesterday you can be fined in Russia if you use foreign words
in public, where Russian equivalents exist -- such laws suck IMO, but that's
how it is, and unless necessary, let's not break it).

Here's a pre-finalized version. If Russian-speakers on this list agree, it
can be considered authentic.

Cheers!

--
Daniel