[MPlayer-dev-eng]

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Thu Feb 6 18:51:05 CET 2003

Am Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2003 17:00 schrieb Diego Biurrun:
> On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 12:46:56AM +0100, Fabian Franz wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2003 00:37 schrieb Arpi:
> > > as you probably noticed, your latest patch has been commited :)
> >
> > yes, thx!
> >
> > of course, I noticed!
>
> And now as usual comes my turn: Could you update the man page with the new
> options, please?  I think -enqueue is new, any other user visible changes?

I really would like to, but there is no gui-section ... And I dunno how to fit
this ?!

-enqueue 				(GUI-only) This option enqueues the files that are present on
commandline into the gui-playlist, rather than overwrite it.

-noenqueue 			Overrides enqueue and is default. If files are present, playing
starts automatically.

GUI-examples:

gmplayer	- start mplayer with gui (stop-mode)
gmplayer <files> - start mplayer with gui, overwrite current playlist with
<files>, and auto-start playing ...
gmplayer -enqueue <files>-   - start mplayer with gui and enqueue the files
into the gui-playlist (stop-mode)

I know it's horrible ... :-/

Please reword this, but atm I can't think of anything better...

The words are just missing me ...

cu

Fabian