[MPlayer-dev-eng] container format

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Feb 6 18:26:56 CET 2003

Hi,

> > 2) Why does sz always have to be at least 1 character long - why cant it
> > just be a null?
> mpeg startcode emulation (if we allow 0 then there could be 0,0,1 which is a
> startcode prefix in mpeg) perhaps we should drop the startcode emu thing,
> dunno

"        gurantees that no mpeg startcode prefixes occur in the headers with the
        exception of codec specific headers (really?)
"

i don't really see the erason/usage for this?
(unless we want to feed this stream to an mpeg demuxer)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino