[MPlayer-dev-eng]

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Feb 5 21:11:31 CET 2003

Hi,

> But I really hope, that I am a help to the mplayer project, because atm i'm
> not sure about this. / Aber ich hoffe wirklich, dass ich dem MPlayer Projekt
> eine Hilfe bin, denn im Moment bin ich mir da nicht so sicher.

why? i would already release 0.90rc4 (the total-freezee-last-rc) but
instead, i'm waiting for your final patch, the one accepted by Pontscho too,
for the release. i think fixing the current playlist hack in Gui does worth
delaying the release a bit.

> This mail is as you already noticed bilingual, I hope I can so reach both Arpi
> and Pontscho! / Diese Mail ist, wie du bereits bestimmt festgestellt ahst,
> zweisprachig. Ich hoffe so Arpi und Pontscho zu erreichen!

:)
(i hope .so will really understand german better, at least he learnt german
a lot more than english - btw i also learnt german for 6 years but it was 11
years ago and i forgot almost all :()

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino