[MPlayer-dev-eng] --enable-svga

Ivan Kalvachev ivan at cacad.com
Tue Dec 30 17:30:47 CET 2003

Well,well,well.

I told you that --enable is idiotic.
I was the one that wanted to change --enable to meen autodetected
(I also proposed --force to meen force), but I was threaten that
my cvs write access will be taken away if i do such thing.
Arpi think's that the mplayer way, and Gabucino is happy if he can
confuse/abuse as many users as possible. The rest of developers
don't want to take side or doesn't care.
Or think that this is "a bug, but very small".
Anyway I got enough flames ...

Smash the bugs
  Ivan Kalvachev
 iive