[MPlayer-dev-eng] --enable-svga

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 06:21:29 CET 2003

Enrico Weigelt wrote:

> I'll do this small fix, but I have to know if the configure file is
> generated from some source (i didnt find anything yet).

A), I don't consider this a "fix" and I very seriously doubt any of the
MPlayer developers would eitber. B), MPlayer's configure is not
autogenerated, it's written by hand - and somewhat laboriously at times,
from what I've been able to tell.

If you haven't long since investigated enough know even this much about
the project, why are you making the kinds of suggestions you are?

--
       The Wanderer