[MPlayer-dev-eng] deterministic builds

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Tue Dec 30 01:09:18 CET 2003

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 01:28:54PM +0100, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
> * Joey Parrish <joey at nicewarrior.org> [2003-12-29 01:44:56 -0600]:
> > No, you misunderstand me.  You are the only one.
> > It's a great idea, but you're all alone to create it.
>
> Well, then I'll have to do it alone.
>
> But It would be nice if some of you would look over my code to say if
> its working for mplayer.

Sure.  Create your product, I'd be happy to test it.  But you're trying
to rally support in all the wrong ways.  Most people here just aren't
interested.  You're proposing radical things.  Radical things aren't
bad, but when they're so vague, I can't take them seriously.  Talking in
vague terms about things that don't exist just makes you sound naive.

--Joey

--
"Living in the complex world of the future is somewhat
like having bees live in your head.  But, there they are."