[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Common Opensource codec API

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Dec 28 17:27:52 CET 2003

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:28:38 +0100
Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:

> Beside, not everyone has the money to buy a top computer like you do.
> You may dont know that computer components cost more (2-3 times more)
> in countries like Turkey than they do here (not to mention that they
> earn 10 times less).

PS: you dont even have to go that far. I live in switzerland,
one of the presumably richest countries of the world. My
laptop was stolen a few weeks ago, but although it would cost
me less then 1300 EUR to buy a new state of the art IBM Thinkpad
(not looking at other cheaper manufacturers and also not taking
advantage of the subventions of our university) i cannot afford
it as i don't have the money.
What ? I should get a job and earn money ? Great idea, just
i used my laptop to do various parttime jobs and finance my
studies, which i obviously cannot anymore.

So, if you have enough money to spend on top PC, i'd
like to ask you to buy a cheaper one and send me the
saved money so i can buy me a new laptop

			Attila Kinali

PPS: this is not a joke, i could realy need some money new laptop
--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu