[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Common Opensource codec API

ChristianHJW christian at matroska.org
Sat Dec 27 21:53:30 CET 2003

@mplayer devs :

guys, what do you think about a new mailing list on your server, where
everybody interested in the subject, from all the other involved
projects, can subscribe to ? Its not really making a lot of sense IMO to
x-post over several MLs to discuss this ( interesting and important )
subject ?

What about media-api at mplayerhq.hu

or the like ?

Regards