[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: video application developer meeting

ChristianHJW christian at matroska.org
Wed Dec 24 08:50:47 CET 2003

Attila Kinali wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> To get straight to the point, i'd like to make one of my childhood
> wishes come true... Well, not exactly but i was thinging about
> something like this for a while.
> What is it about ? I'd like to organize a meeting of
> opensource video application developers to help the exchange
> of ideas and plan the further development.
> The meeting would be held within the course of the
> Swiss Unix Conference 2004 (SUCON'04) begining
> of september 2004 (as of current planing 2-4 sept)
> in Zurich/Switzerland.
> (The webpage www.sucon.ch shows still the program
> of last year, but should be updated soon)
> Would you be interested in such a meeting ?
> And/or would some of you be interested in giving
> a speach at the SUCON'04 ?
> Greetings from a Switzerland where it's finaly snowing
> 			Attila Kinali

matroska people not invited :( ..... i could have organized to get Mosu
and Alex in my car and we could drive down to CH together, maybe Steve,
Christophe and Cyrius would come from France also .... i love the idea
:). Its still pending to create a powerful, open source/open standard
codec, filter and container API together.

Christian
matroska project admin
http://www.matroska.org