[MPlayer-dev-eng] rgselk's .rm patch

Jacek Popławski jpopl at interia.pl
Fri Dec 5 17:30:31 CET 2003

Dear mplayer developers!

I patched mplayer with patch created by rgselk. This patch works very well.
Thanks to it I can generate index in .rm movie, what allows me to fast-forward
SouthPark, and what is Very Important Feature.

The problem is there was no any reply to his patch. Is there any problem with
it? Please put .rm changes into CVS so everyone could benefit.

PS. http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2003-November/022379.html

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies