[MPlayer-dev-eng] --enable-static broken under OS X ?

Todd Heidesch theid at iastate.edu
Thu Dec 4 03:35:09 CET 2003

Actually, it's the same thing on mine (OS X 10.3). For pretty much
every failure there is a section similar to this in configure.log:

--
ld: can't locate file for: -lcrt0.o

ldd /tmp/mplayer-conf-30714-13360.o
otool: can't open file: /tmp/mplayer-conf-30714-13360.o (No such file
or directory)
--

crt0.o does not exist anywhere on my system. I tried defining
_inttypes=yes  in the configure script but I ended up with multiple

-Todd