[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: gmake fails if I use --language=de

Tobias Diedrich ranma at gmx.at
Fri Aug 29 16:32:07 CEST 2003

Gansser, Martin wrote:

> I tried to compile the last CVS Snapshot MPlayer-20030829.tar.bz2
> on hpux 11.00 but gmake fails, if i use:
[broken help_mp.h]
> contents of help_mp.h
>
> //
> // WARNING! This is a generated file. Do NOT edit.
> // See the help/ subdir for the editable files.
> //

Parts of help_mp.h are generated by help/help_diff.sh .
I suggest you have a look at that one, maybe it uses some bashism that
your /bin/sh does not support. Does it work if you replace "#!/bin/sh"
by "#!/bin/bash" in said script?

--
Tobias						PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.2ya.com
This mail is made of 100% recycled bits